Murex has exported more ethanol from the US than any other company for the past four years, increasing its global reach daily as the world consumes additional renewable fuels. Murex exports to Canada from ethanol plants in the Midwest and exports to other worldwide locations from its terminal in Texas City, Texas.
- Murex maintains 600 KB of storage at Oiltanking Texas City, with the ability to blend multiple moisture and denaturant specs.
- Export quality mainly focuses around China, India, Europe, Brazil, Philippines, Peru and other discretionary blending sites.
- Murex can offer price quotes for FOB Texas City or CIF to multiple destinations.
- Oiltanking Texas City has deep water access to load MR Tankers, Coasters, and Barges.
- Murex has terminal access to gasoline, natural gasoline, and bitrex as ethanol denaturants.
- Murex ethanol has ISCC and RED sustainability certifications for Europe.
Murex Storage Configuration – Oiltanking, Texas City
Denatured Ethanol – MSDS
For more information about Ethanol Export, please contact Ramon Saldana – firstname.lastname@example.org – 832-212-7275, or use the contact us form.